Remember when Feyre threw a shoe at Rhysand, the most powerful High Lord in history?
“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”
― John Green,
I was searching for something to do and I found here an interesting book quiz. Feel free to answer the questions in comments below.
- What are you reading right now? Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
- Do you prefer to read one book at a time, or several at once? If I am high on words, I tend to read more at once.
- Least favourite book you read this year: Romeo and Juliet (I re-re-re-read it for school)
- Favourite book I’ve read this year: City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
- What is your reading comfort zone? Fiction and YA.
- Can you read on the bus? I can read on the Moon, in the car, on the bus, in a tree. Everywhere.
- Favourite place to read: My bed.
- Do you write notes in the margins of your books? NO.
- Do you break/crack the spine of your books? It’s like cracking my own. nono no
- What is your favourite language to read? English
- What makes you love a book? The writing style and the characters.
- Favourite reading snack: Cherries.
- Name a case in which hype ruined your reading experience: Lux series
- How often do you agree with the critics about about a book? Almost never because my opinion will never be 90% (we never talk about 100%) like someone else’s
- How do you feel about giving bad/negative reviews? I am a honest person. When I will be doing that it’s because what I felt during reading the book. A bad review doesn’t mean a bad book.
- Favourite Poet: Edgar Allan Poe
- Favourite fictional character: Rose Hathaway, Tessa Gray, Feyre
- Favourite fictional villain: Sebastian
- Books I’m most likely to bring on vacation: YA or Romance books.
- The longest I’ve gone without reading: 3 months
- Name a book you could/would not finish: Grey by E. L. James
- Favourite film adaptation of a novel: I think Me Before You is going to be the best. I adore Harry Potter too.
- Most money I’ve ever spent in a bookstore at one time: I usually buy books via Internet so… almost 200$
- Do you prefer to keep books or give them away once they’ve been read? Totally keeping them. They are my precious babies.
- Name a book that made you angry: The last book from Georgina Kincaid series like……WHY
- A book I didn’t expect to like but did: Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (have you read it yet? A-M-A-Z-I-N-G)
- A book that you read more than once: The Infernal Devices trilogy (masterpiece)
- You don’t like a book. What do you do? Until now, I didn’t find a book like that. I loved them all. Not equally, but I didn’t give up to read them.
- Favourite classic: A Tale of Two Cities (WESSA ANYONE?) by Charles Dickens and Wuthering Heights.And Little Prince. And Count of Monte Cristo. AND AND AND
- Paranormal Romance or Contemporary Romance:Why not both?
I found it very entertaining doing this so if you’re bored, go on.